Sunday 13 October 2013

Vector Shapes

To create my beach party invite opened up my background layer and added the tree vector shape. I selected the tree vector shape and placed it on top of the background layer, I changed the  colour to green and I selected the green plastic fill. I like the plastic fill so I decided to keep it as a theme throughout the rest of my shapes. Next I added the large blue 'stamp' vector shape by doing the same thing except changing the colour and plastic fill to blue. Then I added the text on top of the blue stamp layer. Next I added the leaf the same way that I added the tree. After the leaf was done I added the Beach Party text and put the feet on either side of the text. For the feet I also used the plastic fill but changed the fill and the colour to purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment