Sunday 13 October 2013

Vegetable Face




To make the vegetable face I followed the tutorial on the PDF. First I took the melon and moved it to the open space using the rectangular marquee tool. Next I did the eyes, to do this I used the oval marquee tool to select the berries  and moved them onto the carrot slices. Then I added the mouth by using the oval marquee tool again and selected the kiwi. Next I added the nose using the magic wand tool and moved it to the melon head. Then I did the same thing for the eyebrows. Next I added the bow tie using the polygonal lasso tool and moved it to the head. Then I used the the magnetic lasso tool to added his ears from the grapefruit slices. I also used the lasso tool to select his mushroom hat and then cropped the image so that it was just the vegetable face left.

No comments:

Post a Comment